Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Enjoying quilting, making jewelry, and just LIFE itself.

It has been a fun and busy few months.  I am actually multi-tasking. 😅
I found a new love in making jewelry, Kumihimo.
Have you tried your hand at it? You will get hooked, just as I did.   I have made so many ropes, both with and without beads. The fun part is that Angel has learned to make Poly Clay beads, and Cabachons, that I will use for my jewelry making.
Yep, my hubby, Angel, making a large request of beads for me.

The Teal  necklace, I made using only his Poly Clay beads and Pendant.  
 .    
The Kumihimo rope with disk beads, was made with a beautiful yarn, along with Angel's handmade beads.

The following one has drop beads in the center.  The bracelet is finished, just not in the picture.



I'll wait for the next post, to show the one with Pip beads, and a few others I have made. 

Somewhere in between having fun making jewelry, I made a gorgeous quilt for my daughter. She love Little Red Riding Hood, and I got the most precious fabrics to make it.  All I need is to FMQ the border, and add binding.  
Until next time, love life, love those that are with you, as if they might not be around for another day.
In the meantime, please visit my Pinterest site, Gloria Borrero, or GB58able,  and look at the boards 'Brag Jewelry'  and 'My Own Jewelry Creations.'   Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment